Thursday 26 January 2012

How I respond to a request for information

I get many calls from people interested in MonaVie.

I wanted to share with you my initial email with someone who has expressed interest in MonaVie.

I like to set the scene and introduce myself. I then present the first 3 steps of the 10 step system and arrange a time to get together to go through with them and make sure they have a solid grounding.

Here's the copy of my email presented to Sagar, a pharmaceutical technician who was interested in building a business with me in MonaVie.

Hello Sagar,

many thanks for your call, earlier.

I wanted to share with you information about our team and how you can get started with us.

This is so that you can make the most of this opportunity and I can help you in the best way.

Firstly, my name is Mark Hopgood. My wife, Sue and I are executive distributors in MonaVie.
This puts us in the top 2% of the industry worldwide.

Our team has some of the highest earners in network marketing, ever, such as Brig Hart, Steve Merritt and Rob Horkins.

Our team has the highest earner in the UK, Matt Hammond.

My role is that I am highly skilled in training other distributors. I use a proven 10 step system.
This system was developed by Randy Schroeder who has earned over £15m in the last 19 years.

I am also skilled in helping distributors to find their ideal script for inviting. This helps them to success quicker.
It helps with the most important aspect of building a network marketing business, learning how to invite.

I choose to spend time each day with a selection of distributors who want my assistance and are willing to learn.
I don't know everything, but I know how to find out. I'm good at research and well connected with the leaders.

I have the ability to get people started in the following countries:
Brasil (Brazil), India, UK, Germany, Poland, USA, Portugal and others.

Contact details:
Mark and Sue Hopgood
UK: 07767 875 550
email: mark@hopgood.eu
MonaVie ID: 2347683

There is a 10 step system involved with MonaVie.

As you have expressed the desire to build a successful and profitable business with MonaVie, here's the information I provide to all our
business builders.

Your MonaVie business position can be free for life if you follow these steps.

Step 1:
The first step is to enrol.
Enrol at the following link. Doing so now, will secure your position in advance of others joining.
https://www.monavievo.com/signup/joinus.asp?enrollerid=2347683


Step 2:  Place an initial order - 2 cases of MonaVie ( a combination of 1 case of active and 1 of original or essential)
This gives you 28 days or 4 weeks supply of your initial product for your consumption and to share with others.

All our business builders do the same. They will also get their enrolment for free if they place their initial order at the same time.

Step 3:
Activate your autoship. Autoship is one of the most important aspects of your business. You have enough product to enjoy and enough to share.
No more or less. A 2 case autoship is a minimum that would be required for a business builder.
An example is that if I am joining 2 people per week as business builders, then I will make sure they have juice to get started. I aways have 3 cases spare in my house for this.

All the steps are available to view on the getting started manual and audio CD.
http://hopgood.eu/monavie/getting_started_with_monavie.doc

Please look through and I will speak with you gain.
It is my intent to spend time with you on Thursday next week.

regards
Mark
07767 875 550


No comments:

Post a Comment